Batman : The Droppings Batman : The Droppings

Man, the best thing about this is that you nailed Batman's voice pretty much perfectly. Funny shit as always too, great work!

Deathgore Deathgore

Awesome.

Some fighting sounds woulda been cool to have. And wait, why did the last blue laser cannon blast his brains off if the earlier laser gun thing at the roof just got reflected of him? :P

A funny movie. Keep it up.

AustinBreed responds:

Because the last one was a super badass laser. :)

your blog, my bog... your blog, my bog...

Graphics might have been bad, but...

That was funny :P And good mixing there too with the song. You did the singing, right? Top notch on that, bro :P

TheBardOfBlasphemy responds:

yeah, it's all me... cheers Dev, you rock!

[WIS]: Elder Scrolls IV [WIS]: Elder Scrolls IV

Awesome

Very good humour. IMO Oblivion is a pretty good game, but it does have these faults that were described in this movie, and in the end it loses to Morrowind hands down.

I really liked the ending where the guardsquidthing said the GOTY thing :P

Luigi:Two Lights' Hero 3 Luigi:Two Lights' Hero 3

Surprising.

Normally I don't like these sprite movies so much since they all seem the same, but this one a had an exceptionally intriguing story IMO, alot more detailed than most of the sprite movies around here. Kudos for that :)

However, you should use a bigger framerate next time, and give the fight a more dynamic feel.

PERKELE PERKELE

Woot

Awesome.

(Aika sairasta paskaa :P)

Stick Stage Battlefield 2 Stick Stage Battlefield 2

It was good.

I liked this animation, but in my opinion, that song definitely didn't fit a fight scene. Next time I recommend to change the song to something that fits one.

Truth about Masturbation Truth about Masturbation

Well

Why did you resubmit this?